Chris Preimesberger has been covering and analyzing IT business and innovation since 1995. Currently, he is editor-in-chief at eWEEK - for over two decades, one of the leading outlets for information technology news, reviews and features.
In addition to his chores running eWEEK, Chris is also busy these days with the #eWEEKchat on Twitter (which you can easily join via Crowd Chat) and in the process of producing the eSPEAKS video-interview series and a new podcast.
- 01:26 - Reporters today must be jacks-of-all-trades.
- 02:55 - eWEEK’s evolution mirrors tech’s evolution.
- 06:20 - A quick look at developments at eWEEK.
- 08:17 - The art of translating complex technologies into compelling business stories.
- 10:00 - Executives need to be able to explain the business value of their technology.
- 13:15 - COVID-19’s impact on collaborative technologies.
- 15:20 - Conferences will never be the same, but they will be back.
- 15:40 - The business executives that Chris enjoys interviewing.
- 16:23 - Working well with PR professionals.