Look Left Marketing launched Sopheon’s first SEO campaign in 2022 with one goal: Seize traffic from the competition. The challenge was that legacy vendors had already invested years of time and resources into content development and marketing strategies, which created a strong barrier to entry for emerging innovators like Sopheon. To break through the noise and compete without matching massive media and advertising budgets, Sopheon brought in Look Left to create and execute a smart SEO strategy.
Look Left implemented on-page technical improvements, optimized existing content and created new content based on keyword research to drive qualified traffic to Sopheon’s website. The SEO team used a four-pronged approach to increase Sopheon’s share of organic traffic, including:
- Ongoing technical audits to improve the indexability and general performance of the Sopheon website.
- Regular keyword research to ensure new content matched the current needs of the target audiences.
- Comprehensive optimization of all existing content against the highest-opportunity keywords uncovered in the research. This included all body copy and priority meta elements of the content such as title tags, headers (H1 - H4), meta descriptions, alt text and effective interlinking.
- Mapping of all net-new content to a cohesive, full-funnel content strategy. Look Left Marketing wrote blogs to support the strategy and improve ranking and traffic.
- Increased top 100 ranking keywords by 27% year over year
- Increased top 20 ranking keywords by 24% year over year
- Increased organic impressions by 54% year over year
- Increased organic pageviews of blog by 140% year over year
- Increased average session duration by 64% year over year