These Terms of Service (these "Terms") apply to the website and our related social media sites, (collectively, the "Site") operated by Look Left Marketing, LLC ("Look Left Marketing," "us", "we" or "our") and the services available through the Site (the "Services").
The Services are available to users who are at least 18 years of age. By accessing and using the Site and Services, you represent and warrant that (a) any and all information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (c) your use of the Site and Services will comply with and does not violate any applicable law, regulation, order or guideline.
- License of Services. Subject to these Terms, Look Left Marketing grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable right to access and use the Services. All rights not expressly granted to you hereunder remain the sole property of Look Left Marketing.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site.
- Use of this Site; Copyright. The design of the Site and all text, graphics, photographs, information, designs, logos, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Look Left Marketing; are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark and other laws, treaties and conventions; and may not be used except as permitted by these Terms of Service or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials located on the Site in any way or reproduce, copy, download, stream or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such materials for any public or commercial purpose. All software used on the Site is the property of Look Left Marketing and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, treaties and conventions. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site, sign up for our newsletter, and send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You agree that we may send email to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to the Site, about any of our products or Services, or for such other purposes as we deem appropriate.
- Proprietary Rights. The contents, including information, text, images and graphics and all other material contained on the Site or features and functions made available through the Services (the "Content") are for your personal informational purposes only. The Content is owned by Look Left Marketing or by our clients or other third parties who have licensed their rights in Content to us. You may use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not delete or alter any copyright or other notice we place on any Content. Content is owned by us or our licensors or other users and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and regulations of the United States and foreign laws. You shall not, nor will you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit) to reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third party website), or otherwise use, any Content without our express prior written consent. You may not use Content in any way not expressly permitted by these Terms and if you do, your right to use the Services will automatically terminate. The Content, the Services and the Site generally, are subject to change or termination without notice. The trademarks, names, slogans, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on our Site belong to us or have been licensed to us. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited.
- Feedback. Any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information you provide to us relating to the Service, including the Site, are owned exclusively by us. You hereby assign such rights to us and agree to sign any documents necessary to ensure our ownership is perfected.
- Linking to this Site. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Site without Our prior written permission is prohibited. Running or displaying the Site or any material displayed on the Site in frames or through similar means on another website without Our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to the Site must comply with the terms and conditions of Our permission as well as all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- User Submissions By submitting or otherwise exchanging communications or content to the Site, you understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("User Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated, and you (i) agree that such User Content will not be considered or treated as confidential, other than as pursuant to the levels of access designated for the Site(s) to which you post such User Content; (ii) acknowledge and understand others may see, read, use or re-transmit such User Content, pursuant to the levels of access designated for the Site(s) to which you post such User Content; (iii) explicitly represent and warrant that you are the owner of such User Content or have all rights and licenses necessary regarding such User Content and (iv) agree that Look Left Marketing is granted a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, world-wide, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, adapt, transform, distribute, transmit, broadcast, perform and display such User Content via the Site in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed, pursuant to the privacy restrictions designated for such User Content.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we reasonably deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, the immediate removal from the Site of the related materials. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
In addition to the foregoing, you may not post or transmit in connection with the Site any material that:
- you do not have the right to send, including proprietary material of any third party;
- would constitute political campaign activity within the meaning of the Internal Revenue Code and IRS regulations and/or policies;
- consists of unsolicited messages, chain letters or unsolicited commercial e-mail;
- advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- is abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- does not pertain directly to the Site;
- threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, malicious, threatening or offensive;
- seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on the Site;
- solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Site;
- includes MP3 format files;
- amounts to a "pyramid" or similar scheme;
- disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to the Site;
- contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above;
- engages in deep-linking, in-line linking, mirroring or framing of any content of the Site without our prior express, written permission;
- engages in systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Site or any of its content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, or directory without our written permission by use of scrapers or other tools,
- violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
- takes any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- uses this Site to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet Service Provider; or
- engages in any other activity deemed by us to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of these Terms .
- Monitoring or Removal of Submissions. Look Left Marketing reserves the right to monitor all User Content and to remove any User Content for any reason, in its sole discretion.
- Disclaimers. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THE SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, from the Site.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THES SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEBSITES, WHETHER BASED IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SITE.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. Look Left Marketing respects the intellectual property rights of others, and requests that users of the Site do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Look Left Marketing's Copyright Agent with the information specified below in the form of a “Notification of Alleged Infringement.” It is Look Left Marketing's policy to respond to clear Notifications of Alleged Infringement, and our policy is designed to make submitting Notifications of Alleged Infringement as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of Notifications that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. If you are concerned about the removal of or blocked access to your content, please provide Look Left Marketing's Copyright Agent with a “Counter-Notification.” The process specified below is consistent with that provided under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text of which can be found at the U.S. Copyright Office Website at http://www.copyright.gov).
DMCA NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If You would like to submit a claim of copyright infringement, please substantiate each claim by sending Look Left Marketing's registered Copyright Agent a Notification of Claimed Infringement at the email or mailing address below:
Look Left Marketing
1837 Poplar Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Detail of what an effective Notification of Alleged Infringement must include is available at the U.S. Copyright Office Website at http://www.copyright.gov.
If You elect to submit a Counter-Notification, please send the Look Left Marketing registered Copyright Agent a Counter Notification at the email or mailing address below:
Look Left Marketing
1837 Poplar Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
Detail of what an effective Counter-Notification must include is available at the U.S. Copyright Office Website at http://www.copyright.gov.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction. The Agreement is governed by California law, without regard to conflicts of law principles. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for disputes under or relating to the Agreement are the federal and state courts in San Francisco, California. You consent to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Look Left Marketing and Our officers, directors, affiliated parties, employees, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, and losses, including attorney's fees, arising from your breach of these Terms, your use of the Services, a claim that your use of the Services violates any applicable law or regulation, or your acts of willful negligence or omissions. This obligation shall survive the termination of your use of the Services.
- Termination. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Site at any time without notice. All provisions of the Terms which, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnifications and limitations of liability.
- Changes. We may modify or replace these Terms at any time by placing revised Terms of Service on this page. We will notify you of changes to any material terms of these Terms by placing a notice at the top of these Terms. By continuing to access or use the Services after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Services.
- Entire Agreement. The Agreement contains the complete and entire understanding between you and Us regarding your access to and use of the Services. The Agreement supersedes all prior agreements between you and Us regarding Your access to and use of the Services.
- Assignment. The Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under the Agreement. We may assign our rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party in connection with a merger or sale of all or substantially all Our assets related to the Services.
Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the Terms or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.