Maria Korolov is a popular tech journalist who covers cybersecurity for CSO and AI for CIO magazine. She’s also editor and publisher for Hypergrid Business, following the world of extended reality.
Prior to focusing on technology, Maria reported for organizations such as the Chicago Tribune, Reuters, UPI, the Associated Press and the Hollywood Reporter. She was a war correspondent in the former Soviet Union in the 1990s and also ran a business news bureau in China for five years.
As if all that isn’t enough, Maria is also an accomplished science-fiction writer.
- 01:57 - From the Ithaca Times to the Chicago Tribune to covering wars in the 1990s.
- 08:38 - The move to covering technology.
- 11:54 - How the job of a journalist has changed over the past 20 years.
- 17:10 - Advice for executives on conducting successful interviews.
- 22:39 - The impact of social media on today’s journalist.
- 25:32 - A bit about Hypergrid Business.