Allison Schiff is a senior editor at AdExchanger, an award-winning online publication devoted to the digital advertising and marketing space.
Allison has been covering marketing and advertising for the past decade. There is so much to talk about in martech and adtech – from the impact of data privacy regulations like CCPA and GDPR to ever-growing technology solutions to trends related to consumer habits. And, of course, these days COVID-19 commands everyone’s attention.
- 00:50 – COVID-19 impacts every aspect of business coverage.
- 04:05 – Reduced M&A activity in adtech – even prior to COVID-19.
- 06:10 – Don’t expect CCPA enforcement to be delayed.
- 08:40 – Should Facebook police health-related posts?
- 10:25 – Personalization efforts beset by lower than expected ROI and consumer privacy concerns.
- 13:28 – Apps Fight COVID Project.
- 15:18 – A reporter’s thoughts on what makes for a great executive interview.