Lori Cohen is a go-to-market executive with an impressive track record in launching and growing enterprises. The founder and CEO of BlueSky Branding, Lori is a data-driven CMO with deep experience in demand generation including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), account based marketing (ABM), field and partner marketing, content-marketing, digital and much more.
She’s also a former journalist. Lori began her career as a business reporter for PBS - and won multiple awards including a National Emmy, Peabody Award and a Nieman Fellowship to study at Harvard Business School.
In this episode of the Look Left @ Marketing podcast, Bryan Scanlon talks with Lori about the importance of branding in enterprise tech.
- 01:15 - Discovering your “why”
- 02:23 - Lori’s definition of branding
- 05:36 - Marketers measuring vanity metrics
- 08:56 - Gazelle, an example of how proper branding boosts a business
- 16:42 - Symptoms of a lackluster brand
- 25:12 - Branding around customer insights
- 30:09 - Best metrics for measuring branding success
Subscribe to catch every episode of the Look Left @ Marketing Podcast.