Paul Gillin is an independent consultant, author, speaker, writer and Enterprise Editor at SiliconANGLE.
He has made his mark in the industry during an impressive career spanning all the changes of the past 30 years - from his time writing for Ziff Davis, to his years as editor-in-chief at Computerworld, to his work as one of the founders of TechTarget. Paul is also the author of five books and more than 300 articles on the topic of social media and digital marketing.
- 00:59 - Is “digital transformation” a buzzword?
- 04:27 - Technologies are getting a boost from the response to COVID-19.
- 06:23 - Paul doesn’t love the term “artificial intelligence.”
- 08:44 - How covering technology has changed in the digital era.
- 11:19 - Advice for business executives on successful media interviews.
- 16:57 - The difference between demographics and psychographics in marketing.
- 20:42 - Recommendations for great webinars and video presentations.
- 22:36 - What makes an effective PR pitch?
- 26:42 - Paul’s thoughts on the state of social media.